- Exactly what personal information may be collected by our website and by what means.
- Other information we collect through our services
- How this information may be used, including anyone it might be shared with
- What about Cookies
- How you can access and, if necessary, change your personal details
- Safeguarding your personally identifiable data
- Where and how to ask questions or file complaints
- Your consent
Information Personal and Non-personal Collected Through Our Website
In order to proceed with an order at 08 DRESS CODE you need to set up an account and become a registered member of 08 DRESS CODE. To create an account with 08 DRESS CODE you are requested to provide us with your personal details including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping address(es) and billing address(es). Collecting your personal information will allow as to process and fulfill your orders as well as to provide you with a more personalized and exclusive shopping experience.
Once you set up an account you will be able to:
- View the status of your orders as well as all details regarding your present and past orders.
- Manage your personal details including contact details and password.
- Manage your address book including billing and shipping addresses. You can add as many addresses as you please into your address book and title them for future reference, i.e home, work etc. Next time you make a purchase the system will automatically select your default addresses for billing and shipping so that you don’t need to re-enter them next time you shop with us.
- Find the tracking number for your order to trace your delivery after its dispatch from our warehouse until its delivery to you.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter so as to receive our news, exclusive and private sales and follow product updates.
- View your Wishlist and send it to the recipients of your choice.
To proceed with an order you will be guided through the checkout process where you will be requested to choose the desired form of payment from the options available. Credit card payments request that you complete your credit card details to authorize payment of your order. Credit card details are entered directly into our Payment Partner's systems, which is PIREUS BANK and are neither transmitted nor held in any form on 08 DRESS CODE systems.
In certain instances we may be required to collect and store additional data with regards to credit card details with your explicit consent in order to proceed in further authentication or identity checks to ensure the security of transactions.
Other information we collect may include non-personal data about the use of our website, such as pages visited, times and volume of use of the services as well as traffic data. Traffic data includes logs, details of networks, time of log-on or access, length of sessions and similar systems data. This information helps us improve our services offered to you and provider a better service experience.
How Personal Information is Used and Third Parties it Might be Shared With
All personal data you provide to us is kept in a file under responsibility of 08 DRESS CODE and will be used for the purposes of:
- Communicating to you the acceptance of your order and its status thereafter.
- Handling your orders, issuing receipts and processing payments.
- Fulfilling and delivering your orders to your selected shipping address. In this content, personal details like name and address is shared with our currier associates in order to deliver orders to you. Your telephone number may also sometimes be given to our courier for delivery services in case they need to communicate with you regarding your delivery or in case of a special delivery request.
- Informing you about your orders history and details of each respective order you have placed with us including items purchased, forms of payment, delivery address, recipient name etc.
- Providing you with a personalised shopping experience.
- Communicating to you information about our products, promotions and special offers, private sales and events of interest by use of your e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS). Kindly note that you can withdraw your consent in respect of receiving such communications at any time by logging into the “MY DRESS CODE” at the top right of every page and editing your subscription preferences. Alternatively you can click on the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each newsletter you have received.
- Additionally, you can state your refusal to receive our communications during your initial registration by ticking the respective box. In case you have not initially refused such use, you can,,,
- Performing authentication, identity or credit checks to prevent fraudulent attempts in online transactions through our website. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
- Internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data, to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs.
We do not disclose your information to any other third parties other than the ones described above (e.g. banks, couriers). However, we do collate statistical information about site traffic, sales and other commercial information which we may pass on to trusted third parties but these statistics do not include any information, which can identify you personally. We see this as a value-added service helping you to find useful products or services.
Should you choose to have your name and personal data removed from our database all together, you can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Access to Personal Information by our Customers
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information you have provided us with is not correct you can login to “MY DRESS CODE” located at the top right of every page, using your email address and password to gain access to your “Account Information” section where you can make any modifications you may require as well change your password. You may also manage your addresses in the Address Book including altering or adding a new shipping or billing address or setting a default address for your next orders. Please note that is important for you to protect your password and make sure you protect yourself from unauthorised access to your password, your computer and credit card details.
Safeguarding Your Personally Identifiable Information
We only collect personally identifiable information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve you in view of our legitimate business purposes as set out above. Safeguarding your personally identified information is crucial to us and as such we will use our best endeavours to maintain appropriate controls to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of this information and protect it against any unauthorized access.
When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorised use. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third party business partners to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that personal information.